Below are the additions, changes and fixes for Sytist. How to update.
4.1.2 May 10, 2022
Follow-up update to 4.1
- Fixed error in the product base section that causes the rest of the page not to load when a free download has multiple dimensions
- Fixed short URLs not redirecting to the correct page when installed in a sub folder.
4.1.1 May 6, 2022
Follow-up update to 4.1
- Fixed when creating an account from the admin not getting the option to send the welcome email. This won't add it to an account created already. Fixes new accounts created.
- Fixed Twilio text messages not updating the status in the logs.
- Fixed coupon editing and creation missing fields.
- Fixed not being able to create / edit photo product options.
- Removed restriction of having a password protect gallery (or paid access) when using passcode photos.
4.1.0 May 3, 2022
NOTICE!: If you are self-hosting Sytist this update makes it no longer compatible with PHP 5 (the programming language). You are most likely not using PHP 5 unless you are specifically using it for something else. You can check with your host about what PHP version you are using if you are not sure.
- Now compatible with PHP 8, up to 8.1. (This is the program language running on the server)
- Added the option " Do not allow purchasing from multiple galleries on the same order". This is an option in the "settings" of your price lists, Photo Products -> Price Lists.
- Added the option to require agreeing to terms & conditions when creating an account. Settings - Account Requirements.
- Added the option to automatically arrange the photos by file name ascending in sub galleries when uploading folders for sub galleries into the main gallery for when the upload does not upload the photos in order (bug in Apple computers). Settings -> Photo Settings
- Added the ability to batch send out downloads are ready emails. See #4 in this article.
- Added the ability to set the default watermark & logo files and location on a per category basis. Edit the gallery section / category and go to Defaults -> Watermarking.
- Added for pre-orders if customers are coming back to select photos for their pre-ordered products not to charge shipping (since it was probably collected during the pre-order) unless they have added products to their cart that are not part of the package.
- Added the ability to sort customers' favorites in the admin by filename, when added to favorites and uploaded.
- Added when viewing customer favorites in the admin the date & time the photo was added to favorites.
- Added the option to remove customers favorites when viewing their favorites in their account in the admin.
- Added the ability to batch send out downloads are ready emails.
- Added notice in order list if an order is a pre-order
- Added the ability to set the default watermark & logo files and location on a per category basis. Edit the gallery section / category and go to Defaults -> Watermarking.
- Added the ability to sort photos in proofing projects by status (approved, revision requests & rejects).
- Added the ability to export filenames by status of photos in a proofing project.
- Added removing packages that includes other packages that have a buy all from favorites when the option to not offer buy alls in favorites is selected.
- Added when uploading a photo to the text editor applying 0644 permissions to the file.
- Added PHP error reporting option in basic settings.
- Added a check in sub galleries if the parent gallery has a price list assigned to it.
- Added phone number search when searching orders.
- Added when booking service has "Override booked times from other services" checked to override also all day events.
- Added on the bottom of each page of the admin to display what PHP version the server is running.
- Removed the "UNPAID" notice on orders in the admin with scheduled payments added.
- Fixed PCP02 error message when using passcode photos & greenscreen that is shown before the passcode is entered.
- Fixed in booking calendar when you entered in a booking at a time that doesn't fit the intervals (time blocks) it not calculating that booked time into the available times.
- Fixed pay now button not showing on orders where the admin creates the order from the customers' shopping cart in the admin.
- Fixed download all in gallery exclusive mode not showing sometimes.
- Fixed extra photo prices in packages sometimes getting wrong price from another product.
- Fixed with the time blocks option to sort photos by time block 11:pm to 12:AM not working.
- Fixed collection names not exporting for archived orders.
- Fixed when duplicating a page / gallery the new page not getting a new short URL and password.
- Fixed extra photos from collections not saving sale price if on sale through the price list.
- Fixed when sending out booking reminder emails the subject not changing when sent when you change it in the subject area
- Made a change that might be causing pre-order packages getting removed from cart when removing photos from a collection.
4.0.2 August 11, 2021
Another follow-up update for the 4.0 version.
- Added when searching orders to also search the additional fields at checkout values and also display extra fields at checkout in the order list and order search.
- Fixed when a customer adds a photo to favorites then views favorites and then adds a single pose package to cart that is set to collapse description and options not recording the gallery ID and in turn not applying early bird special.
- Fixed when "If this product group includes Buy Alls, do not offer when customer ordering from favorites." is checked in a product group in a price list and you have a product group not marked as a buy all product group but contains buy alls and other products not offering the other products in that product group when viewing favorites.
- Fixed when deleting a product from the product base it not deleting the reference to that product in collections that product was in.
- Fixed collections with only downloads not automatically archiving if that option is selected.
4.0.1 July 29, 2021
Follow-up update to the 4.0 version.
- Fixed shopping cart totals not displaying correctly ($0) in the admin for carts that contain store products.
- Fixed for the booking calendar when blocking out a time and that blockout starts before your booking services time not calculating that blockout time.
- Fixed unpaid message showing on orders in the admin view that are actually $0.00 orders and don't require payment.
- Fixed auto-archiving orders with just downloads not archiving when a coupon is used on the order.
- Fixed print products that include a download auto-archiving when that option is enabled.
- Fixed extra field 3 not exporting on order product exports
- Fixed (well added back) galleries you have access to when logged in not showing with the find my photos form on the homepage.
4.0.0 July 26, 2021
- Added the ability to work with the Entagged barcode system. More Information
- Added "Labels" for accounts which is basically a way to categories your customer accounts. More Information
- Added the option to automatically archive orders that are only download photos AND a) have no options selected and b) are not marked as do not allow download until I manually approve it. This option can be enabled in Settings -> Checkout & Payment.
- Added the ability to create an order from an existing customer shopping cart when viewing that cart in the admin.
- Added a jump to page dropdown above the thumbnails of a gallery to navigate to different thumbnail pages on the front end.
- Added when a gallery is set to pre-registration, if you enter any text into the text field for the page it will display on the pre-registration page instead of the default pre-registration text.
- Added the replace code [ORDER_LINK_OPEN]Click here to view your order[/LINK] for the order shipping default emails.
- Added a check for update link underneath the left menu of the Settings section for when auto-check for updates is disabled or a new update has been released after you have visited the admin page for that day.
- Added customers being able to add the same photo download to cart when it is a greenscreen gallery so different backgrounds can be purchased.
- Added to Stats -> Recently View Pages pagination to view more than the last 100 results.
- Added "Quick Elements" of text, single photo & video to the page designer.
- Made the page designer menu a little smaller.
Changes to the Accounts / People Section:
- Added a "view all" link at the bottom of the account list (People section) to view all results.
- Added a sort by option in the accounts (People section) to sort accounts with more options.
- Added the ability to select then export selected accounts from the account list.
- Put the last active and date created dates in the same column in the account list view and hover over for details.
- Moved the email address and phone number to the hover message when hovering over those icons.
- Moved the option "Show accounts that have not been active more than X days" in the people section to underneath the left menu.
- Fixed when using the cookie warning option the visitor stats not recording whether the visitor is a return visitor.
- Fixed when someone purchases a store product that includes a credit, selects the pay offline option but then comes back and pays with credit card the credit not getting added to their account.
- Fixed 404 errors in the network console when editing with the page designer and Sytist is installed in a sub-folder.
- Fixed not being able to delete page templates from the admin area.
- Fixed when trying to view favorites from passcode photos getting the message "Sorry, your photo passcode has expired or is invalid. Click here to re-enter your passcode".
3.9.5 June 1, 2021
Another follow-up update to the 3.9 release
- Fixed image options in collections added in the 3.9 update doubling the price in cart.
3.9.4 May 13, 2021
Another follow-up update to the 3.9 release
- Fixed missing remove photo from package link.
3.9.3 May 6, 2021
Another follow-up update to the 3.9 release
- Fixed when a price list is set to use a buy icon to display the products instead of automatically displaying them on a computer it not showing the products on mobile view.
3.9.2 May 5, 2021
- Fixed the new PayPal checkout (Smart Buttons) not working.
- Fixed the new feature when viewing the sent & received text messages not showing the account the phone number might belong too in some cases (when phone numbers have -).
- Fixed orders with greenscreen photos selected for selection only collections not downloading the photos from the admin with the background.
3.9.1 April 29, 2021
- Fixed an error with Square payments happening in some cases.
3.9.0 April 28, 2021
- Added reCAPTCHA V2 option to protect forms from spam and malicious bots. (Manual)
- Updated Square payment option for SCA (Strong Customer Authentication). (More info)
- Added PayPal Checkout / Smart Buttons payment option (separate from the Standard Business option). (Manual)
- Added graphic options for the additional order fields at checkout in your price lists which can be used to have customers select a greenscreen background photo on pre-orders for example.
- Added to batch editing pages / galleries: shipping group & paid gallery extensions in the expiration date area.
- Added the option for Image Options for photos in collections. The option can be selected when editing the image options in your price lists (not selected by default).
- Added the option to not use image options on a per collection basis if image options are available.
- Added the option to make booking services discountable or not.
- Added a message "Click or tap the thumbnail photo below to view." when there is only 1 photo available in a gallery.
- Added "single photo centered" option in the standard photos design element in the page designer.
- Added an automatic scroll down to available times for special events in the booking calendar in case there is a long list of available dates.
- Added when adding a photo or graphic to a booking calendar confirmation and reminder email to use the full URL to the file instead of a relative one.
- Added when viewing the sent & received text messages in the stats links to the accounts the number may belong to.
- Added trimming whitespaces (blank spaces) from the beginning and end of fields when saving payment options.
- Added a delete icon next to download credit pricing to delete the pricing.
- Added an option to make the purchase of download credits discountable with a coupon or not.
- Added the ability to delete individual products from cart when viewing customer carts in the admin.
- Added to order products export if more than 1 quantity of a package is purchased the exported products will reflect that. Example if someone purchases 3 of package A and that includes 1 5x7, the exported quantity will show 3.
- Added the ability to download purchased greenscreen photos with the backgrounds from the admin order view
- Changed the "add photo" link to a button when adding photos to a collection and moved it below any options.
- Made adjustments to order view on mobile so quantity is not squished against the extended price
- Moved the main search form in the admin from the main menu to the header.
- Added the main search form in the admin to the mobile view in the header
- Moved the administrators link from the header to the main menu
- Added a check to see if the ZIP functions are enabled in PHP when attempting to apply an update from the admin (will go into effect the next update).
- Fixed when you have a product group set to require a selection before you can purchase other products and someone changes the quantity to 0 in the cart for the required product instead of clicking remove it not deleting products from the other product groups added to cart.
- Fixed mobile viewing and just free downloads in the gallery showing "scroll down to view products" when there are none.
- Fixed when adding a collection to cart that includes other collections that is in a required product group then adding products from other product groups then removing the first collection not removing the products from the other product groups.
- Fixed when using sub products for a store item and having the same photo added to multiple sub product options it not changing the photo for products past the first main option.
- Fixed Stock Photos - when the section has meta data it is overwriting the metadata when viewing a photos.
- Fixed with extra photo / extra new photo in collections not getting sale price if sale is enabled in the price list.
- Fixed photos from archived orders not displaying the icon under the thumbnail for the number of purchases.
- Fixed error "Incorrect DATETIME value" in some cases in Stats -> Recent Visitors
- Fixed bug when the uploader is set to select folders for sub galleries unable to adjust wall designer frames.
- Fixed error when a keyword is added to a photo in a stock section than contains an apostrophe and that keyword is selected for a category.
3.8.4 December 16, 2020
Follow-up update for the 3.8 release for some bug fixes
- Added automatic formatting of SMS number when manually sending a booking reminder email.
- Added a "failed - invalid" status in the text message log when a text message fails because it is not a valid number.
- Added the error message returned in the info icon in the text message log when a text message fails.
- Fixed when sending a text message to multiple numbers and one is invalid it stopping the process and not sending to the rest of the numbers.
- Fixed in some server enviroments cron jobs failing with automated messages when text messaging is enabled and text messaging failing.
- Fixed free download all showing in gallery exclusive mode when it is set to me limited.
- Fixed graphic options with quotes " ' in the option name not working.
- Fixed when adding greenscreen photo to cart from favorites with a one pose collection not getting the background selection in the cart.
- Fixed PHP depreciated message after deleting sub galleries from a gallery
3.8.3 November 17, 2020
Follow-up update for the 3.8 release for some bug fixes
- Fixed passcode photos where password contains a space not displaying the thumbnails
- Fixed when someone redeems an eGift Card and have a balance and pays with an offsite payment option like PayPal, Stripe 3d Secure, Wordpay, etc... not showing the eGift Card information on the order though the grand total reflects it.
- Fixed when sending email to notify customer downloads are ready, not populating the text message number with the phone number from the order
- Fixed booking invoices not getting sent out
- Fixed Sending email reminder manually for schedule payments not working
3.8.2 October 18, 2020
- Added text message option for the message sent when admin creates and account and the customer must create a password (welcome email).
- Fixed free download all in zip file directly from sub gallery returning an error
- Fixed when confirming a booking appointment from the admin it not sending the confirmation email.
- Added text message option when confirming booking appointment from the admin.
- Fixed product group sale prices not calculating correctly is some circumstances.
- Fixed in some cases when checking out and selecting a different shipping method the tax on shipping is not being updated in the grand total.
- Fixed in some cases photos hosted on Amazon S3 not deleting after the 3.8 update and S3 upgrade
- Fixed when you have enabled text messaging, but not asking for a phone number at checkout, and someone logged into their account goes to checkout not advancing to the next screen.
- Added code to remove the download link on an order when someone purchasing a print that includes a download and you have the photo checked to not allow downloads.
- In some cases (depends on the server environment) you can have failed or incomplete downloads on Apple products (safari, iphone). But not all. If you have that issue and maybe I have sent you files in the past to work around it, you can now edit your config file and add this line of code:
$setup['do_not_use_content_length_header_download'] = true;
- Added a backup Twilio callback validation if the standard validation does not work. If sent text message statuses don't update from queued, add to config file
$setup['twilio_callback_validate_signature'] = true;
3.8.1 October 5, 2020
- Fixed in some scenerios while checking out and creating an account at checkout getting a grand total of $0 so not asking for payment when no shipping is being selected.
- Upped retries when moving photos to Amazon S3 when it returns a 500 error for not being able to verify the hostname.
3.8.0 October 4, 2020
- Added the ability to text message customers (Introduction. Manual.)
- Updated Amazon S3 to allow for regions with both signature version 2 & 4 and also the ability to be able to change your bucket/region without affecting the existing photos. (Self-hosted Sytist users)
- Added a highlight to the quantity of products on an order if it is more than 1 to admin order view, printable version and in the manage photos tab.
- Added phone number to list of accounts in the People section which can be clicked to send text (if texting is enabled).
- Added a slight delay loading the charts on the admin home page which could be causing the homepage to load slowly.
- Added short redirect URLs for orders links that don't require logging in or entering in email, zip & order number.
- Added short redirect URLs for pages that get used when sending links via text message and also available in the share dialog when sharing a page/gallery from the admin.
- Added a robots noindex tag to the code when orders. account, favorites, etc... are viewed so Google and other bots won't crawl those.
- Added some code to the packing slip so rows don't get split on 2 pages when printing.
- Added the ability to view all orders made with a certain payment method from Settings -> Checkout & Payment and view the payment option and click the link.
- Added a check at checkout to see if the customer has the same booking date & time in their cart and if so, send them to the cart with a message to remove one.
- Added the option to edit the company name on an invoice when editing an invoice.
- Fixed with print products that include a download & pre-orders with customers coming back later to select photos no download option available on order.
- Fixed missing delete icon on approved comments
- Fixed when searching a main gallery showing results from password protected sub-galleries.
- Fixed with pre-orders + customers coming back later to select photos + product options that the option prices being added to the second cart when it should be $0 because of the sale function.
- Fixed when searching pages and the search term has 3 characters or less, search results includes pages with draft status.
- Fixed when "Do not offer image options if available in the price list." is checked for a product and " Collapse Options & Descriptions " is not checked, still displaying the image option.
- Fixed store items that uses the pop up from the list of items not displaying the first photo.
- Fixed page designer content displaying in sub galleries too
- Fixed eway payments not working when paying invoices
- Fixed when uploading photos with passcodes and the group photo field has a name with an apostrophe generating a SQL error or spinning wheel.
- Fixed when requiring an email address to view a gallery and it is password protected and customer not logged in, asking for email address twice.
- Fixed (maybe) in come rare cases orders getting created but no products on the order. Getting the customer ID via form field instead of session.
- Fixed with coupons set to once per person and order placed with a coupon sent to archived still allowing the coupon to be redeemed.
- Fixed replacing photos with same file name not working in a stock photo section.
- Fixed error with get_magic_quotes_gpc and PHP 7.4
3.7.2 Jan 23, 2020
Another follow-up update to 3.7
- Fixed in some cases (depending on settings) still getting the empty required fields message at checkout.
3.7.1 Jan 14, 2020
Follow-up update to 3.7.0
- Fixed when you have it set where a customer must verify their account but at checkout if they are not logged into an account it stops the customer from checking out and is sent an email to confirm their account. Now it won't make them verify when creating an account at checkout
- Fixed when you have it set so you only ship to a billing address (Settings -> Shipping) and someone goes to checkout it giving an error messsage that something is blank.
3.7.0 Jan 9, 2020
- Added the option to display photo products & collection descriptions when viewing cart and on orders. Option can be found in your price list settings (Photo Products -> Price Lists -> Settings under the price list name). Note: this will not apply to past orders or products in existing carts
- Added the option for "name" field in forms (fields for Forms in the main menu ... contact forms). Setting a name field, when an email is sent, it will be sent from that name instead of the name being their email address (like from Tim Grissett instead of info at picturespro com).
- Add a "Multi Checkbox" form field option in Forms where the person filling out the form can select multiple answers for a question.
- Added the ability to view form submissions in the forms section (Forms in the main menu).
- Added the option for a "Site Message" which will display a message on every page of the website. Design -> Site Message.
- Added the option to export the additional order fields from the price lists in the reports exports.
- Added to the People section of a gallery/page (the People tab) to show customers that have NOT ordered from the gallery and the option to export those and send them emails.
- Added a message option for Paid Access which can be customized on a per gallery basis instead of the default paid access message.
- Added a default setting for green screen backgrounds when creating new galleries in the Default Settings when editing a section or category.
- Added on the checkout page instead of just a checkbox checked with "Ship to billing address", added 2 radio buttons "Ship to billing address" and "Ship to different address" to make it more clear.
- Added if you have "Require customers to type in email address * password twice to confirm it is correct." not selected in Settings -> Account Requirements, it also now applies to those fields at checkout.
- Instead of the billing address on the left and shipping address on the right at checkout on the computer / larger screen view, put the shipping address option underneath the billing address.
- Set a max width of the checkout form so it is cleaner on computer / larger screens.
- Added the option to apply download credits to an account. Photo Products -> Download Credits -> Accounts with Credits.
- Added the option to edit/delete download credits in accounts. Photo Products -> Download Credits -> Accounts with Credits then edit icon next to available credits quantity.
- Added an "All Orders" option in the Orders section to be able to view all orders regardless of status (both open and archived orders).
- Added 2 bar charts on the admin home page that show total visitors for the last 30 days and sales the last 30 days.
- Added other bar and line charts to the Reports section and last 30 days in the Visitor stats section.
- Added a year to year sales bar chart in the left menu of the Reports section.
- In the Reports section, removed expenses displayed in the left column that have no expense value.
- Added the option to disable Buy Alls in favorites even if the Buy All is in a standard product group instead of a product group marked for Buy Alls. Edit product group and check the option.
- Added "Do not export people on the email opt-out list" to the export settings when exporting accounts (People -> Export).
- Added the amazon E2 bots to the visitor stats ignore list.
- Added robots noindex meta tag to admin pages since google seems to want to index these (by tracking our browsing).
- Log in with Facebook: added to notes & activity in account when customer logs in or create account with Facebook and also fixed not add existing cart contents to account.
- Added back in the page designer Headings & Text -> A colorted background area with text overlay.
- Removed arrow navigation in the admin because when trying to arrow through a text field it is navigating.
- Changed when going to the main visitor stats page, added a button to compile visitor stats older than 2 months instead of doing it automatically.
- Fixed on some devices when scrolling a page made with the page designer the photos fading in when scrolling (thinking the screen was being resized).
- Fixed Authorize.net AIM payment option not recording VAT on orders.
- Fixed error (depending on PHP version) PHP Warning: A non-numeric value encountered in
- Fixed when using Stripe Checkout and someone trying to place an order at no cost ($0.00). getting error or blank screen when trying to place the order.
- Fixed share not working from admin when description contains quotes.
- Fixed contact forms added to a page with the page designer not sending out emails FROM the main site email address and setting the REPLY-TO as it should like when adding a form to a page the standard way.
- Fixed VAT not being recorded (but still getting charged) on orders paid with PayPal Pro direct payment.
- Fixed not being able to go to page 2 when viewing favorites and there are more than 400 favorites.
- Fixed photos taken with Galaxy S7 & S8 not returning original photo size on upload due to a bug in PHP or those photos/cameras
- Fixed item description being required when editing an item on an invoice.
- Fixed when you mark a date as unavilable in the calendar and you have a booking service that allows more than one appointment at a time it not making that date unavailable for booking.
3.6.1 Sept 5, 2019
- Fixed cover photo not displaying with gallery exclusive mode.
- Fixed regular Stripe payment option not showing after update.
- Wrapped photo product names in quotes in the order product export for people who have commas in their product names so they don't create a new column on export.
3.6.0 Sept 4, 2019
- Added Stripe Checkout Payment Option which is ready for Strong Customer Authentication and 3D Secure V2 which European users will be required to use starting September 14, 2019. (Settings -> Checkout & Payment)
- Added a "view all" option when viewing a list of orders in the admin.
- Added a download option when selecting photos from a gallery in the admin to download selected photos in a zip file.
- Added a download original photo option when viewing orders in the admin under each photo and also from the manage photos tab.
- Added a Download Photos tab when viewing orders in the admin to download photos individually or in a zip file from individual orders.
- Added an cart icon/link under the photo thumbnails in the admin if the photos has been purchased and is if so, to show the orders it was purchased on.
- Added when entering in a sub gallery password within a gallery, it will only search within that gallery instead of all sub galleries.
- Added during new installations a check to see of PHP sessions work with default settings and if so, use that instead of custom session handling.
- Updated the standard photos with minis photo display setting (used with store products) where you can swipe or click navigate and click the mini thumbnails.
- Added collection options for collections that include other collections to the export of collection options.
- Fixed when a customer has a pre-paid package in their cart and that pre-paid gallery has expired, showing that they have expired items in their cart.
- Fixed in graphic options not being able to reselect no thanks when option isn't required.
- Fixed when uploading photos and selecting to discard duplicate file names and a photo is skipped because the file name already exists in the gallery, leaving the original file behind that was uploaded instead of discarding it.
- Fixed when exporting store product and have extra photo fields for photos enabled in the export settings, not putting things in the correct columns.
- Fixed PHP warning being logged in the error log when photos are being viewed: PHP Warning: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
- Fixed in some occasions photos getting a no display value when uploading folders of photos
- Fixed link to buy download credits in a stock photo section not working with collapsed options
- Fixed error with _default_search_text_ in photo search
- Made some changes for reports people being able to see other kids photos in Australia with the the passcode photos
- Fixed for pre-orders when having a required product group, collections in the other product groups still available to add to cart.
- Adjusted the way totals are totaled at checkout when having to round a number that ends in 5
- Fixed customers being able to add a buy all product to cart with 0 quantity
- Fixed when editing a line item on an order from a booking service, the line item disappearing after saving because it did not save the store product ID number.
- Fixed options sometimes duplicating in the order product export .
3.5.3 May 29, 2019
- Added some additional file security measures (no new specific issues since the 3.5.2 update).
- Fixed sometimes emails collected to view a gallery not showing next to the carts in the admin on the home page and in Stats -> Shopping Carts.
- Removed buy all products when people are viewing favorites and have photos in their favorites from multiple price lists (to avoid people purchasing products at prices they shouldn't be)
- Removed the "add all favorites to collection" link when viewing favorites if the customer has photos in their cart from multiple price lists (to avoid people adding photos to a collection from a price list that does not include that collection).
3.5.2 May 26, 2019
- Added some additional security measures and removed some development files that where accidentally left in the previous update.
3.5.1 May 24, 2019
- Security fix for a potential vulnerability. More details will be shared later.
- Fixed missing globe icon for view page on website when editing the homepage.
3.5.0 May 20, 2019
- Custom Order Confirmation Emails
Have custom order email confirmations on a per gallery basis (also store products & registries) that the customer receives when they purchase from a gallery instead of the default one. Learn more.
- Admin Created Accounts Welcome Email & Password
When you create an account for a customer in the admin, you can now have the customer create their own password (instead of setting one for them) within a welcome email and also set where to send them once they create their password. Learn more.
- Email Confirmation For New Accounts
Require customers confirm/activate their account by email when they create an account. Option in Settings -> Account Requirements. Learn more.
- Make Payment Of Any Amount
The option to have customers come to the website and make a payment of any amount. Learn more.
- Log In or Create an Account
Now when someone views a gallery or section that requires them to be logged into an account to view, instead of showing the login form and link to create an account, it will give them to options/buttons to log in or create an account.
- Added when someone wants to add to favorites, free downloads that require account log in, adding to cart that require account log in, etc.. the window opens and gives them the option to log in or create an account without showing a form as default (similar to above).
- Added when you assign a price list to a sub gallery, all the children sub galleries will inherit that price list unless another one is selected.
- Added sub-galleries to the option in collections "Do not allow adding photos to this collection from different galleries"
- Added when using do not allow photos to this collection option and you have a product group required to be selected before other products and someone goes into a gallery or sub-gallery with the collection, a selection will be required from the product group again. Article on dealing with siblings & passcode photos.
- Added the ability to assign gallery access from the galleries tab in customers' accounts.
- Added the option for "Block out all available slots for this time" in the booking calendar when adding a time to the calendar to block out that time for all available slots (if you have multiple time slots available for booking services or special events).
- Added the ability to resend emails sent from the system. Stats -> Email Logs. View email and select resend.
- Added the option to change the page title and page text for contracts when they are being viewed/signed (where it says "Contract") at the top of the page on a per contract basis. Example: you can have it say "model release" or something else instead of contract. Option when editing contract templates and contracts.
- Added disabling / removing free download button and showing a download message once clicked to prevent double clicking and multiple downloads at the same time.
- Added when a photo has a different price list than the gallery and a collection is in the cart that is not part of the overridden photo price list to not allow the customer to add that photo to the collection.
- Added the option to share galleries/pages from the admin. The share icon tab when viewing a page or gallery in the admin.
- Added the ability to display the available default emails (Settings -> Default Emails) by category to make it easier to find default emails. Orders, gallery invites, accounts, etc...
- Added when someone accesses a gallery with password, then later logs in, automatically adding account access the gallery they were viewing.
- Added a -# to photos file names downloaded in a zip file with greenscreen photos in case the same photo is purchased with a different background.
- Added to email logs logging the from name and to name.
- Added the ability to give individual customers access to expired galleries (in the People tab, assign customer and add access to expired gallery).
- Added the ability to add a clickable link directly to view an order from the order confirmation email and phone number field [ORDER_LINK_OPEN]View your order online[/LINK] , [PHONE] for phone number.
- Added [LINK_TO_PAGE] bracket code for automated emails like gallery expiring emails so you can make a clickable link. [LINK_TO_PAGE]Click here to view gallery[/LINK]
- Added to notes/activity when someone logs into their account, if they are sent a confirmation email, when they confirm their account
- Added past due contracts to the alerts section of the admin home page and a tab for past due contracts in People -> Contracts
- Added the ability to edit the Additional Order Fields / Options & early bird discount on orders. Edit Order than when viewing the order in the admin.
- Added the option to email invoices to multiple email addresses.
- Added a "View Available Products" button under the message that shows when someone has a collection in their cart and views a photo that is not available for the collection.
- Added the option in Graphic Options to display the graphics in 1 or 2 columns. Option when managing graphic options for a product.
- Moved the custom price list option for accounts into the Galleries tab when viewing the account in the admin.
- Added some additional database indexes which may help to improve speed.
- Changed the download link for photo downloads on order to a button.
- Changed the view on website and delete options when editing pages and galleries to just icons in the tab menu.
- Removed gallery owner field when duplicating a page/gallery.
- Removed sale when duplicating a price list for the duplicated price list if a sale is existing in the price list being duplicated.
- Fixed when price lists have additional order fields and ordering just packages, sometime not showing the additional fields at checkout.
- Fixed when sending abandoned shopping cart email manually or from automated emails for carts with pre-order products adding a random image for [CART_IMAGE]
- Fixed cropping not working in a stock section
- Fixed wall designer issues with a stock photo section.
- Fixed photos when view enlarged in the admin not showing the date uploaded and date taken.
- Fixed sometimes with payments being made by square being double submitted when someone is on a slow connection and double clicks the pay now button
- Fixed in some cases extra photos added to collections using the extra photo and extra new photo not getting removed from cart when the main package has been removed.
- Fixed in pre-sell when showing prices including VAT, showing the price with the VAT added twice
- Fixed graphic options price for products inside collections not being calculated correctly in some cases.
- Fixed options for products in collections now showing price including VAT (if applicable) when viewing the cart.
3.4.5 April 13, 2019
Follow-up update for bug fixes in the 3.4 version.
- Fixed MySQL error with automated emails and scheduled payments.
- Fixed no being able to rearrange products and options in collections if "Upload folders to create sub galleries" is set to default in the photo uploader
- Fixed when having Deleting Purchased Photos options checked in Settings -> Photo Settings and orders are archived, still deleting the photos.
- Fixed graphic options for products not adding the additional cost if additional cost is added to the option
- Fixed conflict when using gallery exclusive mode and setting the photo display settings to open with the first photo as a slideshow and then viewing cart or checking out it opens the first photo again.
- Fixed sale message showing when set to show above all product groups and the sale is set to start in the future.
- Added to the function that checks to see if a booking is taken while checking out to include the book ID of the one currently being booked in case of a network delay in the function which could possibly make it delay until after the payment processing is completed.
- Fixed collections that include other collections totaling prices from the include collections along with the main collection price.
- Fixed is photo is marked as do not allow download still showing download as free download when photo is enlarged.
- Changed the login with Facebook logo
3.4.4 March 29, 2019
Follow-up update for 3.4 to fix a few issues from this update. Scroll down to see the major changes for the 3.4 update.
- Fixed assigning price lists to sub galleries that have addtional order fields not showing the additional fields at checkout.
- Fixed when using a splash window, behind the splash window has a message unable to find photo.
- Fixed options for buy alls not being calculated correctly.
- Fixed not being able to click to enlarge and view photos of customer favorites in the admin.
3.4.3 March 21, 2019
Follow-up updates for version 3.4. Includes 3.4.1 - 3.4.3
- Fixed not being able to add products other than product base products to price lists in the admin
- Fixed overriding collection price in price list not using the override price after adding to cart.
- Adjusted padding on product group titles when product groups shown in a list.
- Fixed products marked as do not allow discounting still getting discounted because of an error in the sale functions in the 3.4 update.
- Fixed next icon going off screen and uncentered photo when viewing an enlarged photo on a computer from a gallery with no purchasing options and the zoom level set to 100% or less in the browser.
- Fixed when having more than 1 date in a special event in the booking calendar and deposit not required and having more than 1 slot per time available not being able to book more than 1 spot.
- Fixed when viewing photos in green screen background folders showing not showing the photo when clicking to enlarge.
3.4.0 March 19, 2019
New Sale Option
Create a sale for products in your price lists. You can have a sale on all products in your price list or set a sale just on certain product groups. For example, run a sale on prints but not on downloads.
You can also create discount levels to offer more of a discount if more is purchase.
New Product Group Display Options
There is now an option to display your product groups in a list instead of selecting tabs to view the products.
You have the option to use the tabs like it has been, use the tabs on computer / full size screens and as a list on mobile / small screens, or as a list on all devices.
This option is in the settings menu of your price lists in Photo Products -> Price Lists. I also added an option at the bottom of the list of price lists to set this option for all price lists.
Other additions & changes in this update include:
- Made is when viewing a photo and scrolling the products, the photo doesn't scroll and stays on the screen for computer/full display (fixed display).
- Added an option to rearrange product groups in price lists by dragging and dropping instead of having to edit the display order in each group. Arrange Product Groups link when viewing the price list.
- Added the option for Text/Information in price lists that can be displayed above the list of products. Photo Products -> Price Lists and Settings for the price list.
- Added backup code when copying photos from Amazon S3 when the copy function fails for no reason.
- Added category name to gallery names on the packing slip / print version of the order.
- Added the option to "do not group products by photos" when exporting products on orders. By default, products are grouped together by photo file names. Checking this option it will export each product on its own line.
- Added the option to export prices for products & category names on the product export on orders. Setting in Orders -> Product/Order Export Settings
- Added a default option for "Upload folders to create sub-galleries" when uploading photos. It will remember the last option you used.
- Added back to product list button when someone has a collection in their cart and view a photo that is using a price list that doesn't contain the collection and can't add photos to the collection.
- Added the file name for backgrounds in green screen galleries over the background photo where it is being selected.
- Added "Add & manage photos in your collection." text under the view my collection button that shows above the products when a collection is in the cart.
- Added the option to not display the wall designer option (if enabled) in the price list on mobile.
- Made it where when using a green screen gallery and passcode photos to not show the background selections until a passcode has been entered.
- Made product names when adding photos to collections bolder and the collection count (0 of 3 selected) a lighter color so the product name stands out better.
- Updated the admin photo view.
- Fixed "Do not allow to be purchased as a download or downloaded as a free download" not saving when editing photo.
- Fixed error expected integer value for some Square users when payment is made.
- Fixed the gallery thumbnails not loading when someone purchases an extension for an expired gallery with individual access.
- Fixed paid gallery extensions not getting updated when using the manually collecting credit card information then applying payment.
- Fixed when gallery is set to open first photo of gallery as a slideshow, and showing sub galleries with no photos in the main gallery opening with a window saying photo not found.
- Fixed product export from order list not saving as the file name entered into the file name field.
- Fixed the login page title having an H3 tag instead of a H1 tag because it didn't match the tag for the title of the create account page.
- Fixed graphic options not working on products within collections that have graphics options.
- Fixed when clicking to a gallery from the home page, then clicking a photo, then clicking back, not able to click back one more time.
- Fixed scheduled payment reminders still being sent to orders sent to trash or deleted.
- Fixed download credit purchases not showing on packing slip / printable version.
- Fixed download credits and egift cards not showing on archived orders.
- Fixed mini photo shown next to add photo to collection for selection only collections not displaying when images are hosted on Amazon S3.
3.3.1 Jan 30, 2019
Follow-up update to 3.3
- Fixed icons color and menu background color over justified thumbnails not using theme colors
- Fixed the large photo display file only using the large file and not the small one if selected in the photo display settings.
- Fixed gap at top of photo view in gallery exclusive mode after scrolling down then clicking a photo.
3.3.0 Jan 29, 2019
In this Sytist 3.3 update I reworked most of the view photos & purchase interface.
Now on mobile, thumbnails will be displayed in 2 columns with the justified & stacked (masonry) photo display options (depending on the orientation of the photos) and customers will tap the photos to view. There we have the purchasing options, add to favorites, share, etc... while viewing the photo. Swipe left/right or tap the arrows to navigate photos.
This also now allows B&W previews and slideshow functionality.
Basically the computer & mobile view are the same now except on the computer the photo products are to the right of the photo and on mobile the products are underneath the photo. Technically a lot changed with all this, but I won't get into that.
On all devices you now have view cart and my favorites links pinned to the bottom of the screen for quick access.
Now on the computer when you click to enlarge the photo from photo view, there is a magnifying glass to view more detail if the photo is actually larger than the viewing are. On mobile you can tap then pinch zoom.
Other additions & changes in this update include:
- Photo view count. Since on mobile the customer taps to view the photos, we can count photo views. You will see an eye icon under the thumbnails in the admin with how many times the photo has been viewed and the date/time last views. Note: it won't log photo views if you are viewing the gallery and logged into the admin. This also starts with this update.
- Reworked the justified thumbnails photo display option so the photos don't get cropped anymore.
- Made the shipping address fields hidden when ship to billing address is checked at checkout for a cleaner layout especially on mobile.
- Added a function to the checkout page to check to see if the shopping cart has been modified in another tab or device (items added or removed) and if so, reload the page and totals.
- Centered the next/back buttons during checkout and removed the checkout progress elements on mobile.
- Added batch delete of photo products in the product base & collections.
- Added a total count of price lists, products & collections in the left menu of the Photo Products section of the admin.
- Reworked the delete queue (gradually deleting photos when deleting galleries) to prevent multiple requests at one time and added the option to pause the photo delete queue.
- Made modifications to the files that get called to display sub-galleries and thumbnails to not render if the gallery is expired or closed and you are not logged into the admin. This is to prevent those files from being shown independently in those cases.
- Addressed some compatibility issues with PHP 7.2
- Made it so passwords for photos (passcode photos) can contain special characters like + and & signs.
- Added booking date and time to order emails and order view.
- Removed the static icon menu on thumbnail photos when viewing favorites.
- Added a check when someone logs in at checkout if they have an existing paid access in their cart for the same gallery deleting the duplicate cart entries.
- Fixed when download option added to a print is set to "Do not allow download until I upload a replacement file or manually approve it" still allowing download before approved.
- Fixed No multiple bookings by the same person & Override booked times from other services options disappearing when mousing over the area and there are options added to the booking service when editing a booking service.
- Fixed editing a photo in the admin and selecting multiple existing tags, only the last tag saving.
- Fixed when viewing favorites, the buy all photos and download all (if available) buttons pushed to the right on mobile.
- Fixed when print products include a download in a pre-order gallery, the download not available when the customer comes back to select photos later.
- Fixed product options to standard products on pre-order pages not showing prices including tax if enabled
- Fixed missing upload photos link when viewing a greenscreen background folder in the admin.
- Fixed when having a custom price list assigned to an account with free downloads and have individual photos in a gallery assigned to a different price list from the main gallery, free downloads not working on those images,
- Fixed when using special events in booking calendar not accounting for how many slots per time are available for each date of the special event.
3.2.2 Nov 13, 2018
Another follow-up update to 3.2
- Fixed when editing store products not having the options normally available for store products.
3.2.1 Nov 12, 2018
Follow-up update to 3.2.0
- Fixed when selecting a different email in the People tab of a gallery refreshing to the people list instead of the email screen even though the email is actually loaded causing you to have to click the email tab again.
3.2.0 Nov 7, 2018
- Changed "Special 1 Day Events" in the booking calendar to "Special Events" where it can include multiple dates. (manual)
- Added the option to have the Booking Calendar and other calendars when selecting dates start on a Monday. Option in Settings -> Admin/Main Settings.
- Added the option for "No multiple bookings by the same person" which means someone can not make 2 or more bookings for a specific service with the same email address
- Added the option "Override booked times from other services" which means if someone has booked a time of 2:00 for one special event for example, 2:00 can still be booked for this event.
- Added date and expiration date for booking services so you can expire the ability to book the service and pre-date it to display in the future.
- Added a link (calendar icon) to view appointments for a specific service or event when in the Site Content area when viewing a list of booking services or editing a booking service.
- Rewrote the interface when managing bookings/appointments in the admin.
- Added the option to print and exporting bookings with the options of what fields to print & export. (You can adjust the header names and display order in Calendar -> Print & Export Settings)
- Added the option to batch confirm unconfirmed appointments & manually sending email reminders when viewing a list of appointments for a specific service or event.
- Added the booking total & options to orders and order emails when someone makes a deposit on a booking service.
- Added the option to add Buy All products to any product group in a price list instead of them having to be in a product group marked for Buy Alls.
- Added the option to mark individual photos in a gallery to not be able to be purchased as a download or free download. Click the photo thumbnail in the admin and you will see the option.
- Added the option to disable image options on a per product basis. Option can be found when editing products in Photo Products -> Product Base.
- Added the option to upload an account photo (or select from an existing photo) for accounts in the admin. View the account in the People section and click the user icon next to the name.
- Added showing quantity discounts for products on pre-order pages.
- Added when viewing price lists in the admin how many accounts (if any) are assigned to that price list.
- Added when deleting a price list it will also removed the assigned price list to accounts using that price list.
- Added photo product reference ID to products when copying options from one product to another.
- Added when duplicating a photo product it copies any labels assigned to the product.
- Added the option to add additional descriptions for items on invoices.
- Added the option to mark an account as Tax Exempt. View the account in the People section and select Edit in the Actions menu.
- Reworked the list of pages/galleries in the Site Content area of the admin.
- Added view/manage people and page designer links to the action menu in the list of pages/galleries in the Site Content area.
- Made some changes to the list of accounts in the People section for a cleaner layout.
- Made some other changes within the admin to loading, success, error notices.
- Fixed thumbnails not loading when using special characters like & # in photo passcodes
- Fixed when "Do not show what products are included in the collection." is checked in a collection it showing the X of XX photos selected in cart and on the order.
- Fixed negative option prices for booking calendar options not deducting from the total shown when selecting an option with a price less than 0.
- Fixed when assigning free downloads for a customer to a gallery and the free downloads don't have download in zip files enabled still showing the option to download all in zip files.
- Fixed options selected for collections on pre-orders duplicating on orders.
- Fixed purchasing all favorites with a buy all and early bird special is enabled not applying the early bird special
- Fixed when purchasing a collection from a price list with a minimum order amount set not enforcing the minimum purchase amount
- Fixed SQL error when clicking the People tab and someone used an ' in their email address.
- Fixed pre-ordered a la cart items not calculating in sales / stats
- Fixed with pre-orders if collection is added to cart with options and a la carte photo products are added, the options from the collections showing duplicated with the a la carte products
- Fixed time format for booking confirmation emails when they are automatically confirmed with payment not using the format of the time setting in Settings -> Admin/Main Setting.
- Fixed when importing passwords for passcode photos adding the same file name as the group photo and extra fields when group & extra columns don't exist
- Changed in booking calendar if a time is booked that is less than the time blocks set, it will set the amount of time to the time block so the times available stay the same.
Loading more pages