Sytist 4.6 Upgrade Now Available
Some of the things included in this update:
- Added an activity log for orders that logs when the admin changes the status of the order, archives, sends shipping email, edits payment information and more. Can be found when viewing the order in the admin down below the Notes section. Only logs moving forward.
- Moved the filename display and photo count when viewing an enlarged photo on the customer side centered underneath the photo (was in the upper left).
- Added the options to display (or not) photo filename, display (or not) the image count (2/52) and removing the file extension from the displayed file name when viewing an enlarged photo on the customer side. Global setting in Settings -> Photo Settings.
- Added an "Archive" status for galleries and pages where it removes the galleries from the list of content in the Site Content area but still keeps it in an Archived section (tab at the top of the Site Content area) where you can still reference the total sales for the gallery.
- Added the option when downloading photos from multiple orders from the admin to place them into order number folders
And more. View the change log here.
How to update:
The first time each day you log into the admin it will check for the update. If you have already logged into your admin today, then you won't get the notice until tomorrow.
My Email Address: firstname.lastname@example.org
I love this new update"
- Added an indicator (red currency sign) next to the list of bookings for an event or date to show that the customer still owes money (unpaid invoice, new invoice needs to be created, etc...)
Could you maybe make it so the calendar (the 30 day view) has the event change color to green if they still owe money? The red symbol is GREAT when you click on a day but a monthly view that has different colors, would help keep invoices paid.
I know when an event cancels it turns red, I would love money still owed to turn green
Loading more pages