Click here for the Change Log to view changes in the latest version. Any questions or comments on the upgrade, go to the support forum.
When upgrading, you will not lose any data or customizations.
Important: After you have completed the upgrade, must edit your theme (top menu > Site Design > Edit My Theme) and then click "Save Changes" after you upgrade to apply any new CSS from the upgrade.
If the auto update feature does not work in the admin for some reason (which was added in version 0.8.4), below is how to manually upgrade your Sytist.
To manually upgrade your Sytist
- Log into your PicturesPro.com account and view your order that you purchased Sytist on.
- Click the download link for Sytist and save the zip file to your computer. Unzip the zip file to a place where you can find it.
- The upgrade files are located in the sytist_UPGRADE_files folder. Do NOT use the installation files.
- Connect to your website with your FTP program.
- Navigate into the folder where you have your Sytist files located (public_html possibly). You should see existing files and folders with the sy- prefix.
- If your Sytist admin folder is not named "sy-admin", first upload the CONTENTS of the sy-admin folder INTO your admin folder on your website (whatever it is called) overwriting the existing ones.
- Next upload the remaining files and folder(s) into the place where your main files and folders are located overwriting the existing ones.
- After the files have completely uploaded, go to your Sytist admin and it will automatically complete the upgrade. You should notice your current version will change to the new version.
Important: Last, you must edit your theme (top menu > Site Design > Edit My Theme) and then click "Save Changes" after you upgrade to apply any new CSS from the upgrade.