You can export your customer list from Photo Cart to be imported into Sytist starting with Sytist version 0.6.6. When you import the information it will bring in all their information such as name, email, address, password, etc... This does not import information like orders, favorites or galleries.
When importing it will check for duplicates and won't import any account with an email address already in Sytist.
Note: You must be using Photo Cart version 7.1.0 for this to work. If your Photo Cart is not version 7.1.0 either upgrade it first or do not do this.
1) When you download the Sytist files from your order, inside the zip file is an "extras" folder.
2) From the extras folder, upload the pc-clients.php file into your Photo Cart folder on your website. Then view it in your browser.
Note your Photo Cart folder may be named something other than photocart.
3) On that page is an export button. Click the button and you will be prompted to save a txt file to your computer. Save it somewhere where you can find it.
4) Delete the pc-clients.php file from your Photo Cart folder.
5) Log into your Sytist admin and click on People in the main menu. Left side of the page click on Import. A file dialog will open. Select the file you saved and click Import.
6) Once it is completed it will show you how many customers were imported.
And your done.